Tuesday, May 1, 2007

Trip to Grand Jct

Well, Kevin, Kiel and I had a rather busy weekend. We headed down to Grand Junction for some riding and some racing. I was there mostly for the RMCCC Finals, but I got a nice long MTB ride in on Friday with Kevin. He has pretty impressive riding skills for a track dork, if you ask me. We camped out, I got up early and did the conference director thing at the race on Saturday. I also hopped into the USCF race, but that was unremarkable. Sunday was the crit, which was pretty fun to watch. Kiel just barely got nipped at the line in the sprint. Oh well, that'll motivate him even more for Nationals. I would have gone riding afterwards with Kevin and some of our other friends, but my body was telling me, "Noooo nooo, please just take me home to the TV!" So I did. Too bad. Maybe Kevin has some photos, but for now, I don't have any to post. Cheers.

No comments: