Thursday, December 13, 2007

Merry 'Crossmas!

The 'cross loving denizens of the Colorado Front Range got an early Christmas present last weekend... racing conditions that vaguely resembled genuinely nasty fall weather, providing for a somewhat authentic experience for those brave enough to endure the sub-freezing temperatures and snowy course. Usually these chatched-out Westerners are blessed with 40-60 degree temps, sunny weather and dry courses, but this weekend gave everyone a chance to break out their fancy-shmancy tubulars and finally put them to good use.
I, meanwhile, got a stocking full of coal, thanks to Strep Throat, so I couldn't race the only 'cross race that I wanted to do. Foiled again. Nevertheless, I made a strong showing on behalf of the Chamois Army Fort as I superfanned the women's race with Anna. We nearly froze to death, but it was well worth it.
Oh, P.S. I also got on velonews.com. Ah the glory!!


Let Freedom Ring, I say.


Kate, a few laps before massively eating shit and getting a concussion.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Any pics of said shit-eating?