Friday, February 16, 2007

Dorkfest 2007


So, if any of you are curious about this goofy winter triathlon thing I've been doing, here's a bit of info to educate and amuse you. I suggest you check out the official website for the race I'm doing in Italy: trigransanbernardo.it. Since you're all fluent in Italian, it should be very informative. At the very least, you can check out the web cam, which is nice. If you're totally bored out of your mind, you can watch a video from the race I did up at Winter Park a couple weekends ago: insidetri.com. It's under the recent videos tab. Looks just splendid doesn't it? I'm afraid that if you're one of those latte-sipping hipsters who's too cool for a PC, this video won't work. So sorry. I suppose you'll just have to satisfy yourself with this photo of me going head-to-head with Nat Ross. I'll be leaving on the 27th, and who knows, maybe I'll find a saucy little Italian gal and settle down in a Roman villa, wiling away the days with wine and bocce. Either way, I'll be sure to write.

No comments: