Sunday, February 18, 2007

Kellogg's Corn Pops

So I bought a box of them and inside was a present, for me. It was a pedometer. I'd never played with one so I jumped around with it; I even let Jung take it in for extra shower time and he gave it back with 26574 steps, pretty impressive. So the point of this blog is the disclaimer that came with the pedometer:

8. Participants take part in exercise at their own risk.
9. Kellogg's will not be held responsible for any illness or injury that is incurred while using the pedometer

It's pretty damn funny that in our society, companies feel it necessary to protect themselves against people getting hurt if they offer a tool to encourage exercising (such as my new pedometer).

Holla at the tour of california. And Holla at Kiel and Kevin at the Valley of the Sun Stage Race.

No comments: